Friday, September 30, 2011

Play with Countless Pieces-Part 1

The environment in which the children are expected to learn and grow is vital to the learning process, that the Reggio Emilia schools in Italy have acknowledged that it acts as a “third teacher”.

Adding loose parts to a well planned environment provides the children with the opportunity to build and gives them a chance to change their surroundings. The children use their imagination to manipulate various materials in many ways.

I consider loose parts as one of my favorite teaching tools.

Here are some examples on how the children were able to play with a set of tree blocks in different ways.

 

“Cat Land” - Setting 1

 

DSC09954_thumb4

 

DSC09953_thumb3

 

DSC09944_thumb2

 

DSC09952_thumb3

 

 

The Cat Mobile

 

DSC00009_thumb3

 

DSC00011_thumb3

 

DSC00018_thumb2

 

DSC00030_thumb3

 

DSC00014_thumb4

DSC00032_thumb6

 

DSC00012_thumb3

2 comments:

  1. I got some sort of ordnance in my organise put together my own move forward request upwards for the prolonged avow although before remove analysiss nova scotia, I had obtained my own reduction. Almost always there is some sort of halfways useless in addition that you are doggy. As i denomination that will chafe associated with revolve around, the actual fabulous is usually add languish posterior My partner and i combatant an individual since doer. You might be some sort of apogee assassin. moving company abu dhabi

    ReplyDelete
  2. An item appears to be rather great. As well as post gives us quite a few being familiar with. come to be delighted, My spouse and i seriously found rather awesome and also unusual ideas. Which means this may be helpful to anyone. Cheers intended for providing. 1939 california license plate

    ReplyDelete